The HASYTEC Electronics AG produces and distributes for 6 years an innovative and self-developed ultrasonic technology for the prevention of organic and inorganic coatings on liquid-bearing surfaces in shipping and industry. Awarded with the German Innovation Prize 2020 and as world market leader in the field of “Ultrasonic Antifouling”, we are committed to environmental protection, in addition to our technology.
To strengthen our team around installation & service, we are looking for a suitable team member (m|f|x) as soon as possible.
In cooperation with our team, you will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, installation, and commissioning of our application-related ultrasonic systems in worldwide operation.
- Completed vocational training/studies
- Technical understanding and manual skills
- Professional experience in the field of service is an advantage
- Flexibility, high self-motivation and sense of responsibility
- Good oral and written communication skills (DE/EN)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Permanent and long-term oriented employment in a growth-oriented company
- Flat hierarchies and a collegial young team
- A performance-related remuneration
- Systematic training and support
- Perspectives for further development within the company
- Modern and high-performance technical equipment
- Employee events
- Company pension scheme
- Work with meaning – “into a green future
Have we aroused your interest?
We look forward to receiving your written application, ideally by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that we do not return postal applications. We guarantee that your personal data will be handled in accordance with data protection laws.
HASYTEC Electronics AG
Attn: Andreas Hoffmann